The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Procurement Specialist.
To ensure that the procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services, the Selection and Employment of Consultants follows the appropriate Guidelines under the International Bank for Reconstruction and Devlopment (World Bank), the Inter-American Development Bank (IADB) and the Government of Jamaica (GoJ).
The Procurenent Specialist shall,
- Prepare all Procurement Plans
- Prepare all World Bank, IADB and GoJ Procurement Reports
- Prepare all Contracts for the Selection and Employment of Consultants
- Prepare all Supplier’s Contracts
- Prepare all Requests for Proposals and Bid Documents
- Conduct Evaluations for all procurement processes
Required Education and Experience
The incumbent is required to have a First Degree in the Social Sciences with a major in Finance. He/she must also have at least five (5) years experience in field of procurement and at least two years experience working with the GOJ, World Bank and IADB procurement guidelines.