The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Profile Officer (AM 4)
Job SummaryApplications are being invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Profile Officer (AM 4) in the Financial Investigations Division of this Ministry.
Under the direction of the Manager, Profiling the incumbent is responsible to provide high quality and timely financial profiles for internal investigators and liaise with law enforcement agencies to access the requisite information
Responsibilities and duties include:
- To produce clear, accurate, concise and complete Financial Profiles and to produce link diagrams and charts representing information contained in the intelligence reports;
- To comply with administrative requirements relating to the operations of the Unit;
- To support investigators by satisfying requests for additional information during the course of their investigation;
- To conduct confidential due diligence checks for various law enforcement agencies and other government agencies;
- To provide detailed information as per the request of the Corruption Prevention Commission.
Required Knowledge/Skills/Abilities include:
- Sound knowledge of the Intelligence process and Intelligence gathering techniques
- Working knowledge of investigative and analytical techniques;
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and techniques;
- Proficiency in computer applications
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma/Professional Certificate in Accounting or equivalent qualifications.
- Specialist training in investigation with emphasis on Intelligence Gathering and analysis would be an asset
- Two (2) years related experience.
Salary: $1,206,296 – 1,433,907 per annum
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted