The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryUnder the supervision of the Project Portfolio Manager, the Project Manager will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to agreed timelines, scope and within budget.
This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Manages project development from inception to completion.
- Supervises the overall execution of assigned projects.
- Develops full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Drafts and submits budget proposals and recommend budget changes where necessary
- Ensures that timely and effective end-user support is provided for implemented systems.
- Collaborates in policy development and makes representation for approval though Project Portfolio Manager/PMO Director.
- Develops and grows business relationships that are vital to the success of the project.
- Develops best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Works together with other departments and divisions within the organization to identify any process improvements and improve standards, efficiency and profitability.
- Cultivates and disseminates knowledge of project management best practices and quality standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Studies from a recognized tertiary institution.
- 5+ years working experience in project management which should include aspects of process development and execution.
- Experience in IT project management.
- PMP Certification.
- Effective team player and cooperation
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Goal and results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer and quality focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good leadership abilities
- Highly motivated individual
We thank all applicants for their interest in this career opportunity. Please note, however, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.