The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Provisioning & Sales Specialist Manager
Job SummaryThe Provisioning & Sales Specialist Manager will create a unique and memorable guest experiences located at Christophe Harbour’s Marina, an international luxury lifestyle destination.
Do you love to host your guests?
Are you passionate about delivering luxury experience - every time?
Do you thrive on wowing your guests through tempting food and delicious drinks?
Do you want to build your career in the luxury hospitality industry?
If you answered yes, a career with Christophe Harbour could be perfect for you.
Christophe Harbour is a luxury lifestyle development in exquisite St. Kitts. For more information about our resort and services go to www.christopheharbour.com.
Join us on our journey to create an extraordinary legacy of distinctive luxury experience in the Caribbean. We are looking for remarkable individuals who have what it takes to be a member of the Christophe Harbour team.
You will be the primary contact for creating a unique and memorable guest experiences located at Christophe Harbour’s Marina, an international luxury lifestyle destination. With your welcoming and gracious service style; delivered tones of personality, you will supply the finest provisions from around the world, and provide exceptional service to the Marina guests.
- Managing the gourmet grocery/wine retail outlet within the Marina Village, consistently delivering a signature service standards.
- Working with a network of local & international suppliers and wholesalers to ensure delivery of quality produce with rapid response times; ensuring yacht provisioning needs are fully met.
- Evaluating sales and provisioning business opportunities.
- Managing and maintaining existing accounts and clientele.
- Liaising with crew/customers.
- Directly ordering and checking quality of produce and, accurately packing orders.
- Collecting, coordinating and delivering supplies.
- Minimum of (3) three years retail and/or food & beverage experience.
- Knowledge of high quality foods, gourmet ingredients & wines.
- Knowledge of Marina operation and provisioning would be an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Food Safety & Hygiene standards.
- Physically fit and able to lift packages weighing 50lbs independently, above and below shoulder height, climb ladders and perform continuous standing, walking, reaching, and bending.
- Valid driver’s License required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and listening communication skills.
- Ability to read and write English in order to understand instructions, checklists and recipes.
- Good organization and execution skills.
- Adaptable with strong analytical and solutions creation skills.
If you are selected to join Christophe Harbour you will receive a competitive annual salary, paid leave, and other applicable benefits. Apply by January 26th, 2018 by submitting your full resume with a cover note telling us why you are the perfect person to join the Christophe Harbour team.