The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Purchasing and Inventory Officer
Job SummaryThe Heart Institute of the Caribbean is seeking to fill the position of Purchasing and Inventory Officer.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of medical items
- To be involved in reconciliation of physical stock
- To undertake stock taking on a regular basis by working closely with medical staff members
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking
Qualifications & Experience:
- Five (5) CXC passes minimum qualification.
- Minimum two (2) years experience in a related role
Thank you for your interest but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.