The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummarySeaborne Airlines invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Ramp Agent.
Must be at least 18 years old, have the appropriate training and education commensurate for this position, have a satisfactory background check and have experience, education and in accordance with other qualification standards set forth by the Vice President of Field Services, Dispatch and Stations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties may include but are not limited to, the following:
- Promotes and fosters a safe and secure operating environment.
- Cleaning the interior and exterior of aircraft
- Assisting Captain and First Officer in loading and unloading passengers.
- Collection, weighing, loading, unloading and delivering of baggage
- Assisting Captain in starting of aircraft
- Tying and untying of aircraft from dock
- Marshalling and parking aircraft
- Cleaning dock area, including trash removal
- Be alert for, recover and discard debris and other foreign objects (FOD) that could damage the aircraft, engines or propellers.
- Ramp Agent is accountable for passenger safety on the ramp and dock area, security on the docks, employee safety and are obligated to learn all pertinent information and operating procedures relevant to the position.
- Other assigned duties