The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryYour primary objective is to provide exceptional service to our guests. You will be responsible for answering guest queries, resolving issues, answering the telephone, checking in and out, exchanging currencies and more.
Silversea Cruises, the defining name in the Ultra-luxurious cruising industry and nominated many times as the ‘World’s Best’ cruise line is seeking experienced professionals who take pride in their professional duties and are willing to deliver excellence to our demanding 6* clientele every time.
- Previous cruise ship experience is preferred or a minimum of 12 months in a luxury branded hotel or resort within reception, including night shifts
- Fluent English and a minimum of one other European language (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese) or Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Previous use of Fidelio, Opera or Fidelio Cruise
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive and determined "Can Do" attitude
- Good Administration and IT Skills
- Ability to work alone
- All candidates must be aged 21 years or over.