The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryYour primary objective is to provide exceptional service to our guests. You will be responsible for answering guest queries, resolving issues, answering the telephone, checking in and out, exchanging currencies and more.
- To assist guests with their general needs;
- To provide highest level of service;
- Outgoing and pleasant personality;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Service oriented;.
- Attends to guest requests;
- Assists with all foreign language translations.
- Administrative and telephone duties;
- Hotel School Degree Preferably 2 years experience as receptionist in a branded luxury hotel, Accounting knowledge;
- Word, Excel, Outlook, Fidelio or Opera
- Fluent in English as well as in 2 additional languages (German, Portuguese, French, Italian or Spanish);