The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Records Assistant – Student Records Office
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitable candidates for the post of Records Assistant – Student Records Office (Level 5B)
The Records Assistant, in collaboration with the Student Records Officer, is responsible for the efficient management of all student academic records and the distribution of academic records from the office. He/she also performs a variety of clerical tasks including updating student records, preparing academic records, upon requests, retrieving files, providing customer service and ensuring the accuracy of records provided.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent qualifications.
- Sound knowledge of the University’s academic policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of the University’s grading scheme and all related processes.
- Knowledge of the calculation of Grade Point Averages and Class of Awards for all students.
- Knowledge of computerized and manual records keeping systems.
- At least one (1) year experience in a related field.