The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Records Officer (PIDG/RIM 2)
Job SummaryApplications are being invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Records Officer within the Revenue Protection Division of this Ministry.
To provide record management and administrative support within the Division.
- To maintain the records and documents relating to the work of the Division.
- To keep the file management database updated at all times.
- To perform other administrative duties.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Computer skills and knowledge of data and case management in a computerized format
- Working knowledge of modern office practices, systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of filing systems and safety procedures.
- Four (4) subjects at GCE ‘O’ level or CXC including English Language.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar position.
Salary: $ 640,392.00- $761,225.00 per annum.
We thank all for applying but please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.