The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe Recreation Supervisor/ Lead Beach Attendant will report to the Beach and Pool GM. Looking for a dynamic individual to assist in leading our Beach/Pool Operation.
This is a hands on position with lots of guest contact and supervision of Beach and Pool Staff. The Lead Beach Attendant needs to be highly motivated individual who will provide great customer service to our guests. Must be a leader and be able to lead a strong group of individuals.
- Supervise day to day operations in the pool and beach area.
- Responsible for enhancing the product and service that is presented to the guest. Able to recognize changes that need to be done in order to enhance the Beach/Pool area.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have experience in leading a team of 10 – 15 staff
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- CPR/First Aid and AED certified
- Must be able to Swim
- Must be able to withstand being in a hot climate and on your feet for up to 9 hours a day
- Must be able to lift and pull up to 60lbs
- Supervision of staff setting up guests on the beach with umbrellas, tables and beach chairs
- Supervision of Pool Towels which includes distribution and retrieving them.
- Responsible for ensuring complete guest satisfaction
- Continued maintenance on all Beach and Pool areas
- Must be a quick thinker and able to resolve any guest issues that might occur during the day
- Must be able to work morning and evening shifts
- Able to enforce Pool and Beach Rules
- Must be very personable and upbeat personality