The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryGrand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Recreation Supervisor.
- This position requires someone who will be energetic, creative thinkers, who thrive on keeping our valuable guests entertained by analyzing information on guest satisfaction and devising and implementing strategies to enhance it.
- Serve as a departmental role model, and assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, motivating and coaching employees.
- As the Recreation Supervisor you will have ability to create entertainment and activity schedules as well as ensuring the safety and security of the pool and beach areas while overseeing all recreational activities.
- We require two years’ experience within a resort recreation department.
- Must have the ability to engage with guests and associates, and be able to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekends and public holidays.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.