The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Regional Manager, Nutrition and Dietetic Services
Job SummaryThe South-West Regional Health Authority (SWRHA) is pleased to invite suitably qualified persons to forward applications to fill the post of Regional Manager, Nutrition and Dietetic Services at the SWRHA.
The Regional Manager, Nutrition and Dietetic Services will be required to efficiently manage all Nutrition and Dietetic Services throughout the South-West Regional Health Authority.
The Regional Manager Nutrition and Dietetic Services will report to the General Manager Allied Health Services.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- The incumbent must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Membership with the Trinidad & Tobago Association of Nutritionists & Dietitians and the Caribbean Association of Nutritionists and Dietitians or similar association/body will be an asset.
- The incumbent must have eight (8) years experience in Nutrition & Dietetics five (5) of which must be at a managerial/supervisory level.
- The incumbent must be registered with the Nutritionists & Dietitians Board of Trinidad & Tobago.
- The incumbent must also have experience and/or training in health education and at least six (6) years work experience at a general hospital and training and experience as a Senior Dietitian.