The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Regional Manager, Psychiatric / Mental Health Services
Job SummaryThe South-West Regional Health Authority (SWRHA) is pleased to invite suitably qualified persons to forward applications to fill the post of Regional Manager, Psychiatric / Mental Health Services at the SWRHA.
The Regional Manager, Psychiatric / Mental Health Services in collaboration with the Head Psychiatric Department is required to efficiently manage all Psychiatric and Mental Health Services throughout the South-West Regional Health Authority.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- The incumbent is required to possess a Master’s Degree in Social Sciences, Psychiatric Nursing, Health Administration or Health Planning.
- He/she must have at least eight (8) years working experience and training in Psychiatry/Mental Health, five (5) of which should have been at a managerial/supervisory level.
- He/She must have experience and/ or training in health education/promotion.
- He/She must have experience and/or training in a computerized environment.
- Experience in a managerial / supervisory capacity would also be an asset.