The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Regional Manager, South East Regional Office
Job SummaryThe Registrar General’s Department invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Regional Manager, South East Regional Office
Reporting to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer & Director of Operations, the incumbent has the responsibility to supervise regional operations ensuring that policies, procedures and regulations governing the registration of vital events are effectively and efficiently implemented.
- Direct, monitor and evaluate the performance of department staff to meet agreed performance targets and standards.
- Contribute to the development of the corporate plan and budget to ensure the department’s targets and objectives are reflected.
- Ensure the Agency’s policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure that the Regional Office is adequately staffed and has the necessary office supplies and equipment are provided for staff to carry out their task efficiently and effectively.
- Make periodic visits to Registration Centres to undertake on the spot assessment of operations.
- Liaise with external community leaders to inform the public of the role of the Agency.
- Develop and review department policies, procedures and systems to meet the Agency’s goals, objectives and targets
- Represent the DCEO Centre when required.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- BSc. in Business Administration/Management Studies or equivalent qualification/training.
- Certificate in Supervisory Management/equivalent
- Training in Supplies Management (an asset)
- Minimum of three (3) year’s related work experience.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiating and supervisory skills.
- Ability to motivate staff and maintain high team spirit
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a high level of integrity.
- Must be computer literate.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer applications including inventory and spreadsheet packages.
- Knowledge of purchasing and supply management procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to attend to details.
- Knowledge of Human Resource Policies and Procedures
We thank all applicants for their expressions of interest. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.