The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Regional Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Job SummaryWe are seeking a driven, motivated leader who knows that being the best means having vision and following through on that vision.
Are you looking to join a progressive hotel management company with unlimited career growth potential? How about the opportunity to get on board with a world class team as the sales and marketing leader for The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort and Spa with 343 re-imagined guestrooms and 10,000 square feet of renovated indoor meeting space along with the Sunshine Suites Grand Cayman with an additional 130 suites? If so, then we may have the opportunity for you!
We are seeking a driven, motivated leader who knows that being the best means having vision and following through on that vision. This is a highly empowering position requiring high energy and the ability to motivate, cultivate and mentor a high performance team devoted to surpassing the goals you set for them. We value forward thinking, progressive and creative personalities. We provide the resources; you provide the leadership, inspiration and results. This is a chance to develop a unique culture and develop a personal and professional brand.
Leading the Sales and Marketing efforts, you must be self motivated with exceptional communication skills and solid business sense. If you want to have a big impact on our success, love developing a high performance team and have the track record to prove it, we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate for this hands-on position will lead and manage the Sales and Marketing teams ensuring a high level of professionalism, revenue generation, profitability and guest service.
The Regional Vice President of Sales and Marketing will be responsible for the following:
- Business Development - Responsible for attaining budgeted revenues for the Hotels with a significant focus on the transient/ wholesale and group segments.
- Participate in the development and execution of the Revenue Management strategy
- All Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations activities with a strong understanding of e-Commerce
- Sales Management of a remote and property based team
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Working collaboratively with the Area Managing Director and Core Six members of the resort exec team
- A minimum of 7 years Resort Sales and Marketing experience 5 of which were in a senior role.
- Delphi and Excel experience preferred.
- Caribbean Island experience strongly preferred. Sales and Marketing experience in a resort setting required.
- 4 year college degree required preferably in Hospitality/Tourism