The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Registrar - Emergency Medicine
Job SummaryTobago Regional Health Authority invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Registrar - Emergency Medicine.
The Registrar performs advanced medical work within the identified subspecialty field, in the examination, diagnosis, and treatment of patients in a hospital setting or through extension services such as a clinic or other designated area under the supervision of a Specialist Medical Officer.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Post-graduate degree in the selected specialization from a recognized institution.
- Qualification from an approved institution registered with the Medical Board of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Full unrestricted registration with the Medical Board of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Registration of Higher Qualification with the Medical Board of Trinidad and Tobago
- A minimum five  years’ post-internship experience in the medical field
Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago as certified by the Accreditation Council of Trinidad and Tobago (ACTT) or the relevant Registration Boards or Councils
All applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 55 years.