The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Registrar - Orthopaedics
Job SummaryTobago Regional Health Authority invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Registrar - Orthopaedics.
The Registrar performs advanced medical work within the identified subspecialty field, in the examination, diagnosis, and treatment of patients in a hospital setting or through extension services such as a clinic or other designated area under the supervision of a Specialist Medical Officer.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Post-graduate degree in the selected specialization from a recognized institution.
- Qualification from an approved institution registered with the Medical Board of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Full unrestricted registration with the Medical Board of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Registration of Higher Qualification with the Medical Board of Trinidad and Tobago
- A minimum five  years’ post-internship experience in the medical field
All external certification must have Accreditation Council of Trinidad and Tobago (ACTT) Certification