The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Research and Data Analyst
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the position of Research and Data Analyst.
- Collect extract, compile and report on data/information of the Agency's interventions to monitor progress of programmes and projects
- Assist with the establishment of CHPA's Monitoring and Evaluation Framework,
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data (such as surveys, or questionnaires) , or arrange to obtain existing data;
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Prepare and disseminate findings of research to managers.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Statistics or Business Administration or any related field, plus 1-3 years' work experience.