The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryOur client, a leader in the Food Service Industry, is looking for a suitable candidate with a minimum 3 years of Restaurant Management experience in the Food Service industry to fill the post of Restaurant Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit,train and supervise staff.
- Analyse and planning restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Coordinate the operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Set budgets or agree on them with senior management.
- Plan and coordinate menus.
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Respond to customer queries and complaints.
- Create and execute plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for handling staff and customers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills for managing business admin and personnel matters.
- Strong planning and organisational skills to run a streamlined operation.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Food Service Industry.
- Appropriate personal qualities, practical experience and business acumen are generally regarded as being just as important as academic qualifications.