The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummarySupervision of restaurant and kitchen operations including food and beverage preparation and service, personnel, ordering inventory, discipline, food and beverage cost control and assisting with the smooth running in the department.
- Assist with the day to day operation of the Food & Beverage Deparment according to the Hotel's policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that the standards of service delivered to the guest by the F&B employees is in accordance with the company standards.
- Assist with ensuring that all F&B Team Members, performed their duties and maintain their areas and equipment in a manner in compliance with the company policy and instructions as directed.
- Ensure that all F&B areas are inspected in a timley manner and are in compliance with company's standards by checking for quality.
- Assist with maintaining the highest level of sanitation throughout all Food and Beverage areas as prescribed.
- Assist with reviews and preparing performance evaluations.
- Assist with the coordination of cleaning programs in all F&B areas (including General cleaning), identifying trends and making recommendation for improvements.
- Assist with supervising, guiding, scheduling, and training Food and Beverage team members.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with Guests, clients, co-workers, and management.
- Perform other duties that are requested by the company.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Potential applicant must possess a High School Education.
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent written and oral skills
- 3 years experience in Food and Beverage Department
Competitive salary and benefits package are commensurate with experience.