The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Retail Staff - Sales Associate
Job SummaryBe the Consummate Host by presenting a unique retail experience at sea in line with the Company's brand strategy, enhanced with excellent customer service, while achieving or exceeding budgeted financial goals.
- Consistently achieves 100% of planned sales target each voyage.
- Always clearly explains the product to passengers.
- Always opens and closes sales using effective sales techniques.
- Provides timely and accurate feedback to management for use in end-of-cruise report each voyage.
- Always focuses completely on customer satisfaction and upholds the values of the CRUISE program.
- Always provides a positive first impression to every passenger through a warm, welcoming individual greeting and professional appearance.
- Reliably recognizes past passengers and thanks them for being with us again.
- Interacts with every passenger, observing and identifying passengers' preferences and adjusting service accordingly, anticipating passengers’ needs, and engaging in conversation while showing genuine interest at all times.
- Always responds immediately to any service issues, escalating to a supervisor as appropriate.
- Nurtures a memorable connection with every passenger by remaining engaged through completion of service.
- Always performs all inventories, receiving, transfers, deletions, price changes, stock rotations, and ticketing processes as directed by management and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Dependably organizes and maintains secure, safe, and clean stockrooms, lockers, and storage areas.
- Always executes all operations, standardized marketing strategies, events, visual directives, and price changes with correct supporting signage and advertising as directed by management.
- Thoroughly understands the Princess product and Boutiques operations, products, and services.
- Ensures merchandise is restocked daily and neatly presented on the selling floor.
- Consistently demonstrates accurate knowledge of Boutiques opening and closing processes.
- Promptly communicates issues regarding product quality and stock levels to management.
- Thoroughly knows, understands, and follows the Role Description at all times.
- Receptively listens to and conscientiously acts upon feedback from management.
- Participates productively in training and staff meetings with management.
- Enthusiastically participates in all required Princess U courses as directed by management.
- Minimum 2 years retail experience as sales person / cashier.
- Outstanding personality and great customer service skills.
- Fluent English language skills as per Company requirements and good level of Spanish.