The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryGrand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Retail Supervisor.
We are looking for a Retail Supervisor who will be responsible for the overall operation of the new Beach Shop located at the beach and Pool area reporting to the Assistant Retail Manager/Director of Spa and Retail.
- Minimum requirements for this position is 2 years in a retail or supervisory position with knowledge on stock control, inventory management, finance and accounting, cash handling and importing.
- Premium or boutique retail store experience preferred.
- Must have proven track record of driving guest/customer experience as well as employee engagement and sales.
- Will be responsible for greeting customers when they enter the shop and offer assistance with merchandise.
- Follow proper inventory system to conduct and reconcile merchandise.
- Will also be responsible for assisting management in hiring, training, scheduling and motivating and coaching employees in a highly professional manner.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.