The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Retail Support Associate
Job SummaryAs a Retail Support Associate you will provide Branch Administrative support for non-client facing activities as well as work on the front line to serve clients, provide relief dor scheduling, approving and custodial duties of Manager Sales & Service
What will you do?
- Deepen relationships and deliver exceptional client experience
- Proactively enable clients to self-serve and buy.
- Contribute to branch client loyalty improvement.
- Manage risk and compliance routines when carrying out transactions
- Support new client acquisition by participating in branch and community events, and asking existing clients for new-client referrals.
What do you need to succeed?
- Five minimum GCE passes , of which Math and English Language are compulsory
- Associates Degree in Business Banking or related field
- Four (4) years banking expeience
- Proven customer service and sales skills, preferably in the financial or service industry, as well as a track record of success in a client-focused, target-driven performance culture
- An aptitude for listening, establishing rapport and finding the right solutions for customers
- Undergraduate Degree in Business Management or any related field
- An interest in mobile and digital devices and an ability to help clients navigate through self-serve applications
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including competitive compensation, bonuses and flexible benefits, ,
- Leaders who support your development through training and coaching, and invest in your continued learning and commitment to building long term careers
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work with a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Opportunities to build close relationships with clients
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across businesses