The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Risk Analyst (GMG/SEG 3)
Job SummaryApplications are being invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position in the Economic Management Division of this Ministry.
To support the formulation of appropriate debt strategies/policies, risk management advisory function and provide analytical reports for the Debt Management Branch. Perform, risk analysis such as probabilistic risk scenario, debt service at risk and analysing operational risks.
- To support the formulation of debt strategies and policies
- To conduct risk management analyses
- To produce risk management reports for various stakeholders and provide input on debt management issues for the Ministry’s website
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Good knowledge of debt strategy/design.
- Sound knowledge of cost/risk modelling and analysis of macroeconomics and market conditions.
- Sound knowledge of Government’s Securities Market.
- Sound knowledge of Investment Portfolio Management.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Word and Excel.
- Proficient knowledge of financial modelling software.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or equivalent qualifications
- Three (3) years’ experience in risk management or proven ability to develop the required skills
Salary: $2,097,527 - $2,493,300 per annum Travelling: $707,448 per annum.
We thank all for applying but please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.