The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Job SummaryThe ideal candidate will be proficient in planning and implementing sales and marketing initiatives, as well as managing daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly.
The holder of this position should understand the full marketing mix , inclusive of digital & social media strategies, market research, and be able to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data to interpret ROI and KPI metrics.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ideate, execute and evaluate all marketing and sales initiatives.
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings) and generate reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Monitor and report industry trends and activities.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing & sales plans
- Deliver presentations to prospective clients with a successful closing rate
- Develop and manage client and media agency relationships
- Oversee development of advertising, public relations and all marketing communications to meet product objectives
- Conduct periodic product/service analysis and optimize as needed
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications
- Assist and participate in the delivery of presentations, training, or instruction to staff, management, clients, or the public
- Assist with production and publication of print and electronic publications such as press releases, newsletters, journals, magazines and other promotional documents
- Assist with development of concepts, format and produce radio and television programs for HIC designed for public education and promotion of services, expertise and products available at HIC or affiliated entities
- Assist with the management and update of social media accounts and the company website
- Attend events as needed
- Write and disseminate press releases and media advisories
- Manage daily administrative tasks inclusive of scheduling appointments, writing and disseminating letters, etc.
- Manage, negotiate and execute sponsorships as per strategic plan.
- Support with Budget Management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in a similar role
- Flexibility to work on weekends, nights, travel as needed.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid drivers license.