The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Sales and Service Manager
Job SummaryHSBC Bermuda is seeking a highly motivated leader to manage and oversee the operations of a small branch including, cash, audit, compliance, and customer satisfaction, while service objectives and achieving financial growth for the Bank.
- Continually improve the standards of customer driven behavior, and providing strategic direction and ensuring delivery of superior service within the team for both our customers and people.
- Lead and develop an effective team through communication, performance management, development plans, and reward/recognition practices.
- Coach, support and manage staff to ensure all have the accreditation and skills to successfully perform their jobs and exceed targets.
- Optimize the current and potential future value of the existing base of customers, to grow the business across all segments.
- Specific focus is placed on mortgage and consumer loans and insurance solutions.
- Preferably a University degree with at least 5 year’s banking experience.
- Expert knowledge in establishing customer relationships, providing first rate customer service, including the ability to resolve problems.
- Excellent sales and people management skills.
- Courteous, willing to go beyond expectations to meet customer needs and resolve problems.
- Strong analytical leadership and negotiation skills.
- Team player, easily develops good working relationships and willing to assist others to create an extraordinary service experience.