The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
The Only Place To Pursue Your Career Welcome to Marriott International, Inc. You have found the perfect place to pursue your professional career. Ready to be challenged? Ready to achieve and to be recognized? You're on the road to success and we invite you to explore our established, global company full of people going places. Marriott is the only place you'll find it all. An essential function of our success is our people - the associates- whose diverse cultures and backgrounds are the essence of our vision to better serve the needs of our customers around the world. Marriott's commitment to global diversity is absolute. We are actively recruiting Senior Managers and Associates for the following positions. We are looking for candidates who can ensure the guests discover the grace and color of our intimate Grand Cayman experience and to take what is already great service, to new levels! Our goal is to create a sense of luxury and hospitality that is overwhelming from the guests’ arrival to the time they leave our stunning, newly renovated property. If you feel you have what it takes to help us create the ultimate guest experience, come by our Human Resources Department on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 10am to 12pm to apply or click apply below
Please note that at this time we are looking for Caymanian or RERC holders ONLY.
- The successful candidate must be able to use sales techniques that maximize revenue when dealing with Grand Cayman Marriott’s existing clients as well as being expected to develop new markets.
- The successful candidate should have the capacity to promote awareness and represent the brand image internally and externally, excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as exceptional organizational skills with experience in event planning.
- We are seeking a candidate with strong people skills, positive and energetic attitude and the ability to work well with others.
- The successful candidate must be flexible and willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays depending on business needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is a must.
- The successful applicant should have a degree level education and qualification, preferably in Hospitality Management.
- At least two (2) years of proven success in Customer Service required at a similar level.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.