The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Sales & Marketing Manager
Job SummaryFort Young Hotel is seeking to recruit a dynamic, results-oriented professional to lead its sales and marketing function to include reservations and reception activities.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- In conjunction with the General Manager, develop accurate and aggressive short, medium and long term goals for your departments, as well as budgets, occupancy and financial forecasts as required;
- Monitor the performance of department through the analysis of financial and occupancy records, guest feedback statistics and other information and ensure proactive correction action where necessary;
- Review and innovate on a continuous basis the hotel’s products and services to ensure they are competitive and meet/exceed guest expectations;
- Promote the hotel and its services both locally and internationally;
- Maintain the public image of the hotel in keeping with its brand.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Marketing, Hospitality Studies or equivalent
- Experience in sales and marketing;
- Foreign language (French and/or Spanish) would be an advantage
- 3 years at Management level
The ideal candidate should be a strong leader, excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate well at all levels, strong problem solving and the ability to exercise sound judgment. High level of integrity and dependability, with a strong sense of urgency are essential qualities.
We offer competitive pay and benefits and an opportunity to work with a very talented team. Compensation package will be commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications.