The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Sales & Marketing Manager
Job SummaryOnBoard Solutions invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Sales & Marketing Manager - (Belize)
A retail financial services operation established since 2006 specializing in consumer lending that prides itself on excellent customer service.
To become a leading provider of consumer financial services in the Caribbean and Latin America.
The Sales and Marketing Manager must be an assertive people focused manager, who understands how to manage using numbers and knows what effective, powerful marketing takes. This manager is responsible for hitting sales targets by managing and motivating a direct sales team. He/she is also responsible for developing powerful, effective marketing campaigns and managing their successful execution through mostly external partners.
- Bachelor’s degrees in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets (minimum 5 years)
- Highly organized
- Successful experience in the marketing department of an organization that does marketing well
- The post will only suit a highly driven individual who can work in a demanding environment, yet rewarding environment, if this excites you and that you can command remuneration up to six figures, we would like to hear from you
Key to this role are the following:
- Competent and superb sales skills especially in forecasting, proven track record in developing sales strategies and coaching a sales team
- Marketing-understand how to track marketing, how to manage and work with internal and external partners/stakeholders to produce innovative marketing results and return on Marketing spend.
If you believe you have the drive and profile to fill this exciting and challenging role, please submit your resume and cover letter indicating your suitability against requirements, by February 23