The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryServes as guide to facilitate the customers buying experience. Matches customers needs with model and equipment and presents vehicle in terms of customer's interest.
- Should represent and have in depth knowledge of all vehicles / warranties / manufacturers and guidelines.
- Must have full knowledge of automotive art and mega car products
- Must be able to work with banks to compile all relevant legal documents and to make pro-formas for potential bank loans.
- Must have full knowledge and should be able to demonstrate all features of the vehicles sold by Motorworld.
- Minimum of High School degree or equivalent required
- Three (3) years experience in sales
- Customer service satisfaction top priority
- Must have excellent communication skills in English (oral and written)
- Multi-lingual is considered a plus
- Automotive industry knowledge is considered a plus
- Knowledge of different types of brands is a plus
- Excellent communication & people skills
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Must be proficient in basic computer skills
- Must be Trustworthy
- Valid driver’s license
- Team spirit and personal commitment