Primary interface between SOL St. Lucia LTD and its commercial segment. Developing an in-house commercial/lubricants technical knowledge base, tendering lubricants knowledge support to the company across all market segments, and departments. Aiding the company in delivering its short and long-term business objectives.
- Deliver sales targets (margin, volumes, credit, income, growth targets) for all lubricants customers, through a structured approach to customer management.
- Deliver lubricants to all customers in a timely manner using a planned schedule.
- Proactively help in managing customer credit using key metrics (Day Sales Outstanding (DSO), % overdue).
- Identify new business opportunities for commercial portfolio enhancements including and especially customers in the high-street market.
- Develop lubricants technical knowledge for SOL ST. LUCIA LTD (BVI).
- Extend lubricants knowledge support to new and existing customers, across all segments.
- Evaluation and feedback of Lubricants performance in all commercial segments.
- Monitor all competitor activity pertaining to Lubricants.
- Monitor the sales of LPG and work towards expanding the LPG market share.
- Conduct ready for business audits.
- Supervise and implement all regional or local sales initiatives as required.
- Supervise activities related to the protection of the SOL and Shell Brands (ensuring proper Retail Visual Identity (RVI) standards are maintained).
- Timely implementation of sales plans for assigned customers.
- Work with fuel dealers to ensure smooth sales operations.
- Handle customer queries and complaints. Manage issue resolution.
- Assist in Coordination of training workshops for existing and prospecting customers, to aid their development.
- Ensure SOL and Shell’s corporate image is safeguarded.
- Maintain a sound and trusting business relationship with commercial Lubricant customers.
- Receiving and verification of all incoming lubricants into the warehouse.
- Any other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
University degree (preferably in business administration or marketing) with 4 years relevant work experience and a valid driver’s license.
- Knowledge of BVI and wider Caribbean markets and operational methods of people in the area.
- Strategic marketing planning and sales execution.
- Relevant experience in commercial marketing, with demonstrated sales experience.
- Numerate with the ability to understand sales and management information reports.
- Able to self-plan, motivate, and deliver results.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and an attitude to work well with others in teams.
- Excellent interpersonal relationships with the proven ability to manage people.
- Expresses confidence in dealing with customers.
- Experience with HSSE management.
- Understanding of fuels and lubricant pricing.
In addition to basic salary the successful applicant shall receive any applicable job grade allowances, and be eligible to participate in the SOL Group Pension Scheme and its non-contributory Group Health and Life Insurance Scheme.