The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Sanitation Marketing Expert
Job SummaryThe Pan American Development Foundation (PADF) seeks Sanitation Marketing Specialist(s) for a USAID-funded Water, Sanitation and Health program in Haiti.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the design and execution of project Sanitation Marketing strategy, including both behavior change and technology solution components.
- Provide technical direction and strategic leadership to project team, including partners, on identification of affordable solutions to household sanitation.
- Ensure delivery of project’s deliverables and achievement of project objectives;
- Ongoing engagement with USAID Mission Environmental Officer and other key Mission staff;
- Ongoing engagement with Government of Haiti stakeholders and project partners including DINEPA and Ministry of Health;
Education, Experience and Other Qualifications:
- B.A. in Public Health, Engineering, Education, or similar technical field. M.S. preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant technical experience in the design and delivery of Sanitation Marketing services to promote access to and uptake of household level sanitation services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of UNICEF’s SanMark or similar learning methodology.
- Haiti experience strongly preferred.
- Progressively responsible experience working with donor-funded projects required. Experience with USAID - funded projects strongly preferred;
- Superior interpersonal and diplomatic skills, with ability to work with a variety of counterparts in a variety of countries;
- Demonstrated leadership, adaptability, and integrity;
- Proven success in managing technical and operational teams;
- Fluency in English and French is required. Haitian Kreyol strongly preferred.
Note: Haitian nationals are encouraged to apply.