The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
SBO - Waste Water Treatment Plant Trainee
Job SummaryThe Fairmont Southampton invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of SBO - Waste Water Treatment Plant Trainee.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director, Facility Operation, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Repair, maintenance and rebuilding of all related waste water treatment pumps and equipment.
- Accurately troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems
- Complete the necessary repairs with minimum supervision
- Be fully capable of assuming control of the operation as required.
- Complete the necessary schooling and practical requirements to obtain a class 2 wastewater license.
- Waste water and pump mechanic knowledge is an asset
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Mechanical systems.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements: Non-Bermudian candidates will need to qualify for a Bermuda Department of Immigration work permit applied for by the Fairmont Southampton Hotel.