The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Security Facilities Manager
Job SummaryThe Transport Authority, a Statutory Agency of the Ministry of Transport and Mining, seeks to fill the vacancy of Security Facilities Manager in its Kingston Office.
Responsible for planning directing, coordinating, managing and overseeing the execution of Transport Authority's property maintenance, fleet management functions, and security portfolio.
Ideally, the Successful Applicant Should Possess:
- Sound knowledge of security and transport management.
- Sound knowledge of Fleet, Property/Office Services Management.
- Good knowledge of the FAA Act
- Excellent knowledge of Government accounting and administrative systems.
- Working knowledge of computer applications.
- Knowledge of the provisions of legislation relevant to security within private entities
- Knowledge of general operational procedures.
Minimum Required Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Public Sector Management/Public Administration/Business Administration Of related field from a recognized tertiary institution
- Formal training in Procurement Administration with experience in the preparation of Bid/ contract documents.
- Three (3) years' experience in Fleet and Security Management and at least three (3) years at a senior level with supervisory responsibilities.
The Transport Authority appreciates your interest in the position however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.