The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryWe are a Joy-at-Work Organization where our team looks forward to coming to another family daily and to that next day at work. It is more than just a paycheck. It is about experiencing purpose through your work journey with us.
- Responsible for reviewing all journal entries
- Completes all Magnitude packages
- Responsible for inputting all additions, disposals and depreciation
- Responsible for all overhead budgets
- Review bimonthly payrolls
- Completes monthly commentary reports
- Liaises with the External Auditors to ensure they receive all the necessary information, documentation and explanation for statutory audits
- Review amounts owing to suppliers and ensure payments are made timely
- Manages the oversight of Coupa, bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Masters is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows, Internet and Outlook required
- Knowledge and experience working with accounting software and databases
- Minimum 7 years of progressive accounting experience of which 3 years should be in a senior Finance role within the Auditing and/or Public Accounting Sector.
- Minimum 3 years of auditing and/or public accounting experience highly desired.
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyze situations and information
- Ability to multi-task is critical for this role
- Position requires flexible availability and must be able to adjust schedule as needed
* Must pass mandatory background checks which may include pre-screenings, illegal drug tests and credit checks.
Apply online at Teleperformance.com or send an application to our Recruiting Manager; Rayborne Bowman: email@example.com.
Deadline: 22nd September, 2017.