The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Senior Accounting Officer (FMG/PA 2)
Job SummaryApplications are being invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacancy of Senior Accounting Officer (FMG/PA 2).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or its equivalent
- Experience in the preparation of financial reports
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a senior accounting position
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Sound knowledge of and ability to interpret and administer the provisions of the Financial and Accounting Audit and Public Sector/Statutory Financial Instruments
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements
- Highly developed analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Accounting Software including AccPac
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date financial records
- Preparing on a timely basis, financial statements required for management control
- Processing of all general accounting and financial documents
- Authorizing all cheques, vouchers and invoices for payments
- Ensuring that accounting records are complete and sagely stored
Salary Scale: $1,730,109.00 to $2,056,555.00 p.a.
Vehicle Upkeep: $471,972.00 p.a.