The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Senior Banquet Captain
Job SummaryGrand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Senior Banquet Captain.
- The ideal candidate should have minimum 2 years’ experience in Banquets, restaurants and room service operations at a senior level.
- Ensure staff are working together as a team to ensure optimum service and that guest needs are met.
- Complete opening and closing duties as necessary, including setting up necessary supplies and tools, cleaning all equipment and areas, locking doors, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, and wellbeing of guests.
- Must be computer literate as you will be completing reports at the end of each shift or functions and have knowledge of opera and people soft.
- Supervising banqueting staff including scheduling.
- Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.