The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Senior District Health Visitor
Job SummaryThe Senior District Health Visitor performs advanced public health nursing activities and is responsible for the administration of the assigned cluster.
He/She may also be involved in assisting in the general supervision of the Public Health Nursing Services in the Venereal Disease Division.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Possession of a Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery plus suitable post-basic qualifications in Public Health Nursing.
- Diploma in Health Visiting.
- Five (5) years experience as a District Health Visitor.
- Experience in Public Health Nursing such as may have been gained in the next lower class.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Leadership training and management is an asset.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience.