The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Senior Engineer-Facilities Management
Job SummaryGTT+ invites suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of Senior Engineer-Facilities Management to be attached to the Fleet and Facilities Management Division.
- BSc. in Architecture, Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Five (5) years' experience in Building Designing, Construction, Maintenance and Space Management.
The Senior Engineer-Facilities Management would be responsible for the architectural design and effective co-ordination of building, construction, civil works and related maintenance activities carried out by Contract workers and support GTT's Systems Engineering, Drawing Office and Construction Staff.
- Liaises with Heads of Sections from GTT, Architects, Contract Workers and Statutory Bodies as it relates to new construction, maintenance services, bill of quantities, procurement of materials and safety rules and regulations.
- Manages budgets, tendering, bid Management and the maintenance of buildings.
- Plans best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organizing current premises.
- Checks that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow-ups on any deficiencies.
- Responds appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- Evaluates cleaning and sanitation methods and practices and to make changes and implement for greater efficiency.
- Ensures all surveying, designing and drawing projects for the Company are pared in accordance with technical drawing, and that all building environmental and other specifications are met.
Salary and Benefits:
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration & benefits package.