The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Senior Engineer Manufacturing
Job SummaryEaton Corporation located in Haina, Dominican Republic has an opening for a Senior Engineer Manufacturing.
- Design and implement processes that can achieve the levels of required quality, customer service and manufacturing, providing technical support to maintain and improve the efficiency and productivity levels desired by the implementation of the Eaton Business System Tools.
- Provide resources and continuous improvements to manufacturing processes.
- Correct and prevent manufacturing problems related to the process and productivity.
- Follow up, improve and monitor metrics or capacity measures, such as Yield, Scrap, Productivity, Efficiency.
- Monitor and control flow of production processes through the development and implementation of the EBS tools.
- Determine the man-load for the manufacturing lines and provide the equipment, machine and tools required on demand.
- Design the manufacturing systems Lay-Out.
- Develop and implement programs to reduce costs and increase efficiency of productivity.
- Analyze customer complaints and develop corrective action plan.
- Monitor and implement quality standards based on EQS to ensure the certification of standard.
- Analyze and evaluate capital cost metrics: Scrap, rework, etc.
- Provide training and coordination to the engineering assistants/co-op assigned to the manufacturing lines.
- Design manufacturing instruction and develop new process in order to provide work procedure and support the goals achievement.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Bachelor degree of Industrial, Electromechanical or Electrical Engineer.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in similar positions.
- Full Bilingual (English / Spanish)
- PC knowledge: Auto Cad, Access, Minitab and Microsoft Office
- Interpretation of design knowledge.
- Knowledge SPC (Statistical Process Control), Lean Manufacturing, Greenbelt, Lead Auditor ISO9001.
- Competencies: Builds Organizational Capability, Thinks and Acts Strategically, Gets Results.