The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Senior Finance Manager
Job SummaryThe incumbent has responsibility for internal and external financial reporting and analysis, management of receivables and prepayments, as well as providing assistance with management of the treasury function.
The ideal candidate should have:
Specific Knowledge, Qualification and Experience
- ACCA/CPA Certification
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in financial accounting at the middle or senior management level with a medium or large organisation
- Experience in implementing management control systems
- Working knowledge of financial systems — general ledger, accounts receivable, financial reporting
- Knowledge of computer applications with proficiency in Word and Excel
Required Skills and Specialized Techniques
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to interpret financial statements and management reports
- Well-developed analytical, supervisory and personal/human relations skills
- Sound administrative and organisational skills
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.