To monitor and analyse the finances and other operations of assigned Public Bodies in order to identify issues affecting their performance, and to generate information capable of serving the Division’s objectives and providing sound analysis and policy advice.
- To monitor and report on the financial and operating performance against forecast of the assigned PSEs.
- To provide clarification on issues relating to operating and financial performance
- To support the maintenance of an appropriate level of liquidity and maximise revenue.
- To provide financial data on the operations of the assigned PSE for various stakeholders.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Knowledge of accrual and government cash accounting
- Good knowledge of Government of Jamaica (GOJ) budgeting and planning processes
- Good analytical skills
- Sound written communication skills
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Management Studies with major in accounting or completion of the Certificate Stage (Level 2) of the ACCA or equivalent qualifications.
- Two (2) years related work experience.
- Salary: $2,097,527 - $2,493,300 per annum
- Travel Allowance: $707,448 per annum
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.