The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Senior Food and Beverage Supervisor
Job SummaryThe Senior Supervisor is responsible for the daily operations in restaurants/bars. (Please note that at this time we are looking for Caymanian or RERC holders only)
Duties & Expectation:
- Position assists with maintaining sanitation standards, assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods and supervises restaurants/bar departments, where applicable.
- Responsibilities include ensuring guest and employee satisfaction, ensure hourly associates are trained and department goals are communicated and met, prepare and review written documents and provide exceptional customer service.
- Accountable to ensure standards and legal obligations are followed.
- Minimum two years’ related work experience at a supervisory level in luxury hotels with an international workforce and strong knowledge of mixology terms and skills.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including late nights, weekends, and holidays.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.