The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Chemical Pathology
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Chemical Pathology, Department of Pathology.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Teach Chemical Pathology at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels;
- Participate in the supervision and training of postgraduate students as necessary;
- Research and publish in Chemical Pathology and related areas;
- Actively contribute to the development and affairs of the department;
Essential Qualifications And Experience:
- Applicants should have a MBBS degree from a recognized medical school with postgraduate qualification such as Doctor of Medicine in Chemical Pathology OR Doctor of Philosophy degree in Biochemistry OR related science discipline and postgraduate qualification in Clinical Chemistry OR Clinical Biochemistry;
- He/she should have Board Certification/Royal College of Pathology Fellowship in Clinical Biochemistry;
- At least five (5) years’ experience in teaching science/medical students at the university level;
Candidates who possess the following will be at a distinct advantage:
- He/she should have interest and experience in research in Chemical Pathology;
- A solid publication record for appointment at a senior level;
The University thanks all applicants. However, due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.