The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Senior Librarian (St. Ann Parish Library Network)
Job SummaryApplications are being invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacancy of Senior Librarian - St. Ann Parish Library Network.
- Bachelor’s degree in Library and Information Studies
- Demonstrated knowledge of Public and School Library Systems
- Training in Supervisory Management and demonstrated Management experience
- Minimum of three (3) experience as a Librarian
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- Highly developed supervisory skills
- Highly developed analytical, interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize activities as well as to execute and manage given resources
- A high level of proficiency in the use of computer applications
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of Library Services and Systems
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience in Financial Management and budgeting
Salary Scale: $1,348,545.00 to $1,602,996.00 p.a.
Duty Allowance: $134,855.00 p.a.
Vehicle Upkeep: $707,448.00 p.a.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.