The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Senior Maintenance Officer (ST 5)
Job SummaryThe incumbent will provide maintenance services for the grounds, equipment and office buildings of the Ministry of Finance and the Public Service.
- Implements preventative maintenance programmes for all equipment and effects minor repairs to office buildings;
- Ensures the grounds of the Ministry are maintained in a satisfactory condition;
- Provides the primary response for all emergencies relating to the building and equipment.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of building maintenance
- Sound planning and organizing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of relevant computer applications
Minimum Required Qualification and Experience
- Diploma/Associate of Science Degree in Building Maintenance/Estate Management/Public Administration or equivalent qualifications;
- Two (2) years’ related experience.
Special conditions Associated with the Job
- On call during off-hours/ public holidays and in the event of a natural disaster.
- Occasional exposure to unpleasant physical conditions.
- Bending, lifting and climbing.
Salary range $1,087,453 - $1,292,640 per annum and any allowance(s) attached to the post.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.