The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Senior Manager, Legal Services & Corporate Secretariat
Job SummaryHousing Agency of Jamaica Limited (HAJL) invites applications for the position of Senior Manager, Legal Services & Corporate Secretariat.
The Senior Manager, Legal Services & Corporate Secretariat plans and directs all Company Secretarial, Legal Conveyancing, Contract Law, Titling, General Legal Services and other activities to ensure the organization’s adherence to legal, fiduciary, statutory and other requirements, while managing optimum performance of the legal team.
Education, Specialized Techniques, Skills and Experience
- LLB and Legal Certificate
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration would be an asset
- Understanding of the legal and regulatory requirements for housing and related developments
- Knowledge of Corporate Secretarial Practices
- Knowledge and experience in Employment Law
- Knowledge of Public Sector guidelines and the Jamaica Labour Laws
- 8 - 10 years’ experience in a senior legal position in a similar organization with at least four (4) years as a Company Secretary
- Competency in the use of computer applications including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent leadership, coordination and motivational skills
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
HAJ thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those short listed for an interview will be contacted.