The successful candidate will be responsible for procuring materials, equipment, spares, goods and services for the corporation in accordance with established procurement policies.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A certificate in Supply Chain Management plus two years' relevant experience
- A Diploma in either Accounting, Economics or Business Management from a recognized Learning Institution plus three years' relevant experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask
Applicant must be proficient with current computer softwares including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Other related Financial and Accounting software such as ERP or Oracle would be an asset.