The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Senior Secretary Corporate Security
Job SummaryThe Urban Development Corporation invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of Senior Secretary Corporate Security.
The incumbent has responsibility to provide administrative and secretarial support to the Director — Corporate Services.
The ideal candidate should have:
Specific Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies/Business Administration or equivalent with two (2) years experience as a Secretary or
- CPS with five (5) GCE/CXCs including English Language and Mathematics and three (3) years experience as a Secretary
- Sound knowledge of computer applications such as Word and Excel
- Sound knowledge of administrative techniques and office procedures
- Sound knowledge of file management techniques
Required Skills and Specialized Techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms
- Expert typing and speedwriting skills
- Sound minute-taking and reproduction skills
- Expert telephone techniques
- Excellent human relations skills
- Excellent time management skills
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.